10 Reasons to join the Pride of London:
1. We are proud to be the only Legacy Team at Queen Olympic Park following London 2012
2. We play at the best venue in British Basketball, the Copper Box Arena
3. We have so many fans following us in London, over 60,000 people saw us play last season and we are proud that we sold out our first ever game with 7,000 people at our game against Iowa University
4. Our games are shown on Eurosport as well as the amazingly innovative BBL TV giving Live streaming
5. Our partnership with 'London 24' delivers Lions' information across many platforms digitally as well as 19 titles across London
6. Our sponsors include the likes of Greenwich Leisure Ltd, Spalding, Motorpoint, Nike, Marshall Amplification, The Westbridge Hotel, London Legacy Corporation, Kulu Valley, Prince Regent Hotel and much more
7. We are delighted to be part of 'Reach and Teach', operating the largest community basketball programme in the country
8. We attract a diverse customer base of families, professionals, young and old from all over the world! 50% of our audience last season were female
9. Basketball is now the 2nd most played sport in the UK in schools
10. The All Party Parliamentary Group now gives basketball a voice in parliament!
BE PART OF OUR TEAM....... Join the pride!
To see how your organisation can benefit from association with the BBL - the Premier League of UK basketball - and the London Lions,
Contact: Lolly Marlborough, Marketing Director.
Call: 0782 556 7644
We look forward to welcoming you into our winning team!